Monday, June 10, 2013

Mr Samson William from Ivory Coast Please get back to me immediately.+

APPEAL FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.

Dear,

Hope this mail meets you well, please permit me to introduce my self to you, my name is Samson William, I am 19 years old, the only Son of Late Mr. Emmanuel William who was a famous cocoa merchant based here in Abidjan , the Economic capital of Ivory Coast ( Cote D'ivoire).

I am seeking for your assistance to help me transfer the sum of ( $7,500,000.00 ) Seven Million Five hundred Thousand United State of American Dollars that I inherited from my late father to your bank account .

I am willing to offer you 15% of the total fund as a mode of compensation after the transfer for your time and effort.

If you agree on this proposal and ready to assist me please indicate by furnishing me with your phone and fax numbers including your full address to enable easy communication between me and you. Waiting for your cooperation.

Yours Faithfull
Mr Samson William.
Private email : samsonwillliam27@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment