Monday, June 10, 2013

Scammer Mrs. Prisca Lévry from Utah United State of America Utah

My Name is Mrs. Prisca Lévry from Utah United State of America Utah, I am 72 years old, I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage. I was brought up in a motherless babys home, and was married to my late husband françois Lévry for twenty years without a child.

My husband and I are true Christian's,we lived all day in Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), since he was working here as areal estate management contractor, but quite unfortunately,he died in a fatal motor accident.Since his death I decided not to re-marry and because of my bad stage of health,I sold all my inherited belongings to me and my late husband and deposited all the total sum of $5.8 million US dollars in the Bank.

Presently, this fund is still in the Finance Bank, and the management of the Bank in Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) just write me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to retrieve the fund after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over as a result of my illness,  I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.

It is my last wish to see that these my hard earn money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charities organization, the poor and the motherless baby's home where I come from.I want your good humanitarian to also use these money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around your environments.

I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards these issue because I have no further option, I hope you will help see my last wishes come true.Please my dear beloved i expect your reply either you are a Muslim or Christian we are servicing the same God in heaven.

As soon as I receive your reply. I will issue a letter of authority to the Bank, which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.Hope to hear from you soonest.

I await your reply

Yours sincerly sister,
Mrs.Prisca.

No comments:

Post a Comment