Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Miss Seli Mujarba

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Seli Mujarba, 26 years old beautiful girl from Libya.I took the decision to contact you due to my present condition.
I lost my only parent in 2011 during the brief war is my country and i decided to contact you due to the huge amount of money my late parent left behind in a bank which i am next to kin.
 I have a lot of serious things  to disclose to you, though today is my first time to write you and I hope you could be the caring and honest person i needed in my life at this very time
 Write back to me via my email below for i have more to tell you.
(selinamujaba@yahoo.com.sg)
                             فقدت الوالد الوحيد في 2011 خلال الحرب هو بلدي و قررت الاتصال بسبب الكم الهائل من المال الراحل ترك
                                                                                                                         الوالدين في أحد البنوك أنا والشقيق.
Regards
Seli
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment