Monday, June 10, 2013

Scammer using NatWest Bank plc,Robert Morris,

From Robert Morris,
Phone: xxxxxxx



Compliments of the day, I am Mr. Robert Morris; Relationship Manager NatWest Bank plc, here in United Kingdom.  I am contacting you for a mutual beneficial business with believe you will not betray me at the end. During an auditing of bank accounts and services of our bank; I discovered a deposit account which have not been operational for quite some time.  My discrete enquiry reveals that the owner of this account was an American Mr. David Watkins, a multi-millionaire Crude oil Merchant; He was a victim of Hurricane Katrina in August 2005. Until now, nobody knows about his bank account with NatWest Bank and my further investigation proved that the deceased immediate family also died in the tragedy. This account holds GBP18.3 Million (Eighteen Million Three Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) only.



I contact you as a foreigner to arrange with you the transfer out the proceeds of this account before our next auditing. If the bank management find out that this account has been latent for these long, it will be frozen and the money will be returned to the bank treasury, as unclaimed public funds. Therefore I want you to stand as the “Foreign Beneficiary". I need your full co-operation to make this transaction work out perfectly because the bank management is ready to approve immediate payment to whoever that would be presented as beneficiary to this money. A perfect transfer strategy would be put in place in your name legally, so that nobody will suspect your claims.



With my positions and influence here; this money would be re-profiled to your favour and transferred to any overseas bank account/s you will nominate, but with an assurance from you that this money will remain safe in your custody pending my arrival to join you for securing my share. For your involvement in this deal, you will receive 40% of the total amount. Kindly consider this offer immediately and send me your information as follows; Your Full Name, your Contact Address And your direct Mobile telephone Number, to enable me re-profile the fund to your name as the heir beneficiary. Feel free to call me for further discussions and guidance on what is expected of you. I will count on your sense of secrecy in order to avoid risky exposure of this deal, considering the sensitivity and magnitude of this project. Please reply to my private Email: rb.morris@hotmail.co.uk


I am anxiously looking forward to your urgent response, so we can start off.



Best Regards,

Mr. Robert Morris
Relationship Manager,
NatWest Bank plc.

No comments:

Post a Comment