Monday, June 10, 2013

Smith Robert

Let me introduce myself to you.

I am Smith Robert, lawyer to Late Mrs. Clara Robinson,A deceased client of mine who died as the result of a heart-related condition on March 12th 2005.

Her heart condition was due to the death of all the members of her family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake

Before her death she secretly lodge four million pounds in an offshore account, which was only known to me and herself.

Unfortunately, she had no next of kin or children, the funds has been there for over three years now.

And if not claimed the bank will claim it for themselves.

I now want to make you the legal beneficiary of the funds, so that we can both share it fifty percent each once released to you.

I will work out the legal documentation.

As long as this remains confidential between us.

This must not be discussed with a third party as i put my career on the line to do this.

We can have this transaction concluded in less than a week.

If you oblige then, kindly send me your full name, Age, address, telephone and country, in order for me to prepare the necessary documents for the funds to be released to you.

Note that this transaction requires maximum secrecy, and I hope I can trust you, not to disappear with the money when it gets to your possession.

Best Regards
Barr. Smith Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment