Monday, June 10, 2013

Geoffrey Holmes

Good Day Friend,

This is a personal email directed to you for your consideration alone; I implore you to give it a rapt attention. I am a banker with NatWest Bank United Kingdom. There is an interesting business proposal I wish to introduce to you which will be of immense benefit to both of us. I know this may sound weird because I have no formal acquaintance with you. But we will stand to acquire the sum of $15.5 Million USD in a matter of days. What I seek is your cooperation to bring this deal into reality and successful transfer of the fund into your upkeep. You will be entitling to 40% of the fund as your share after the transaction. I will make more details available to you on receipt of your response. Send your reply to this mail geoffrey.holmes@financier.com

Best Regards,
Geoffrey Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment